Why do ordinary people take wedding photos that are not as beautiful as models? In fact, it's a matter of posture. Below, take a look at 8 positions of attention to help couples shoot temperament wedding photos.
There is a lot to know about taking wedding photos. Here are 8 things to remember: proper posture will have a direct impact on the couple's mental outlook and personal temperament.
8 big posture matters attention to shoot out temperament wedding photo
Don't slouch. A straight back makes a bride look more confident and energetic.
2. Avoid rigid posture; stand at attention and stand upright and stand upright. These poses are too rigid. The head and body, arms and legs between the best form a certain arc, let the female curvy performance incisively and vividly.
Don't sit too close. It will make your legs look thicker if you put your whole body into a chair while sitting for a photo. To get a longer leg, move your body forward and sit close to the edge of your chair, keeping your chest straight and your belly closed.
4. Avoid rigid hand posture and avoid feeling of deformation, fracture and mutilation of hands. If hand is akimbo or put in the pocket, want to expose part of finger, lest give a person the impression that cuts.
5. Avoid rigid eyes. Both parties should show some emotion when they look at each other with deep feeling.
6. Do not look up at your face with a big Angle. It is easy to feel proud when looking up at your face.
7. Do not expose the sole. It is unsightly to expose it directly in front of the lens. If the bride is wearing a short skirt, she must wear beautiful high heels.
8. Avoid using unrefined posture and posture, such as crossing your legs and arms akimbo.
Read more at: SheinDressAU | simple wedding dresses